Movies Stay Alive

• Thread starter doingbrutalthings
  • Start date
D

doingbrutalthings

I saw this movie about two days ago. It was really good. I liked it a lot. the movie gets very very interesting and Frankie Muniz and fucking funny and he curses in the movie which I was surprised from. Also, it is cool how they have to stop the game from killing them and how they can control everything thats happening in real life in the game.

I haven't seen it, something about the plot just bugs me. I mean...I don't know some (lady) makes this supernatural game that kills people if you play it. Just...it looks so stupid. I mean I'm sure its a good movie, but I'm not sure if I can allow myself to see a movie about a game that kills people.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Malcom in the Middle is in this movie? I did not know that, I know that one of the guys from Saving Private Ryan is in the movie, but he dies, it shows him die in the preview.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I'm not sure whether this movie will be better or worse than House of the Dead. It just seems like another mediocre horror film to me.

I really don't think using Frankie Muniz made the movie any better either. It was like using Ashton Kutcher in the movie Butterfly Effect. After seeing him in that character for so long, I really couldn't take him seriously. I doubt I'll be able to think different here either.

I do know that even Resident Evil Apocalypse will be better than this.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Butterfly Effect was actually a good movie, Ashton was actually good in it.

A

Angel03

It looks interesting. Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill is also in the movie. This would be a rent kind of movie for me. The only horror movie I saw in theaters was The Ring.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would not consider the Ring to be a horror movie, it was way to crappy.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Piccolo said:
Butterfly Effect was actually a good movie, Ashton was actually good in it.
I'm not saying that Butterfly Effect was necessarily a bad movie. I'm just saying that I can't really see Ashton Kutcher playing a role in a serious movie after watching him play, for the most part, a stoner and simpleton character in his shows and movies.

Even if his acting was good in the role I just would be able to take him seriously.

Everytime he would try to say something smart, I would just think "Yeah, you got owned by an ostrich in a low budget film" and it would just kill the whole thing.

D

~DizzyElf~

I want to see this, and I garentee that there's gonna be a video coming out soon called "Stay Alive" but most likey if you've seen the movie then you won't get the game :D