Stats page..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Aleks, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:​

1. You need to have at least 25 posts to access certain pages and features. Do you have at least 25 posts?
  2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Can't really enter it for some reason..

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ooops. I screwed something up.

I changed it to Premium/VIP+ only to save some server resources and I put the wrong thing in for Premium.

Fixed though and it should work now.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not for now. I'll make a lesser version soon but that other one kills the server when it gets loaded.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ahhh...I was just about to come in here to ask what happened to the stats link in the menu.

Must you take everything from the noobs?

I will never forgive you.

Until I get to 500

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You are close. So by this time next week I will be forgiven? :)
I don't think I'm going to make it by next week. It would be nice though, I could hit the arcade while the boss is gone.

Can you think of a thread topic that I know a lot about so that I can post all my knowledge in it and get the thread count up higher?

I know, I couldn't think of one either.