Statistics

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When do some of the long term ones change? Such as most posts in a year? The post count on those stats have been the same for forever.

How is the MVP posting days calculated?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't know if that's right. I gain one almost every single day, and I don't think I'm always the person here with the mosts posts in 24 hours.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
When do some of the long term ones change? Such as most posts in a year? The post count on those stats have been the same for forever.
Most posts in a year is all-time, so it's not going to change very much.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen my MVP posting day deal change periodically for some reason. It'll go up one day and a couple days later it'll go down...then it'll go back up again sometime after that...not sure the reasoning on that.

And I echo what echoes said about the most posts in a year deal. 365 days you'd have to wait and you might not even go up in the number.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I know it's all time. I've been here less than a year though...
I wanted to know if it was rolling (when it rolls), or if it only changed every January or something.
------
Most posts in a year only changes every January 1st. It's based on a calendar year, not a rolling 365 days.

Moan... :urp:
You are such a post sniper.

You should make it rolling!

Oh wow, maybe not. I guess I had my reply box up for awhile before hitting submit.

Blame the people texting me.
------
Also, you didn't say anything about the MVP statistics and how it's calculated. so what's that all about?

Last edited: