States you have been to?

Discussion in 'Travel, Points & Rewards' started by Major, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What states in the USA have you been to?

I've been to all these...

[​IMG]

Illinois
    Indiana
    Michigan
    Ohio
    Iowa
    Wisconsin
    Minnesota
    Pennsylvania
    New Jersey
    Maryland
    Delaware
    West Virginia
    Virginia
    North Carolina
    Tennessee
    Florida
    Oklahoma
    North Dakota
    South Dakota
    Montana
    Wyoming
    Colorado
    Utah
    Arizona
    Nevada
    California
    Washington
    Hawaii

28/50

I didn't count ones where I was only in the airport for a connecting flight, like Georgia. And also when I took a bus to Memphis it went through the corners of Missouri and Arkansas, but I'm not counting those either since it was dark and I couldn't see anything. I've also been to New York, but I was a baby and I'm not counting that either. :lol:

I'd like to go to the northeastern states and the rest of the ones out west, but I have no desire to go to Nebraska, Kansas, or any of the southeastern states.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Maine
    New Hampshire
    Vermont
    Massachusetts
    New York
    Rhode Island
    Connecticut
    New Jersey
    Maryland
    Delaware
    Pennsylvania
    Florida
    Michigan
    Indiana
    Illinois
    Wisconsin
    Missouri
    Tennessee
    Arkansas
    Iowa
    Texas
    California
    Nevada
    Utah
    Arizona

That's 25.. it's hard to keep mental track over the years, there's two more I'm fairly sure we've driven through (Kentucky and Ohio) and maybe even one other so I usually just even it out to 26. But it's 25 definite states. I plan on going to all of them, halfway there!

Impact likes this.
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Bex, that's a really impressive list for someone who lives across the pond. I know you've made a lot of trips over here. Did you actually do things in all of those states, or did you just drive through a lot of them? Like Iowa and Arkansas, for example. Those aren't states you plan a vacation to. :lol:

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and Wyoming

Born in Cali, live in Utah and I've been to most of the bordering states of Utah. I need to see more of America, eventually I'm going to go to Europe with Dali so I need to get used to traveling... :-/

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah, I love it a little too much haha. Well, we'll fly out to an interesting 'base state' and just visit the ones around it. But me and my dad will drive for a long long long time without getting bored, so it's not like we just nip through the corners of states. We usually go right in and stop and do something, otherwise I wouldn't like to count it. But yeah, in some of them there didn't seem a whole lot, or we just found something naff to do.

6. Kxxx

Kxxx Registered Member

Vermont
    New Hampshire
    Massachussetts.
    Rhode Island
    New York
    Connecticut
    New Jersey
    Pennslyvania
    Maryland
    West Virginia
    Virgina
    North Carolina
    South Carolina
    Georgia
    Florida
    Lousiana
    Mississipi
    Arizona
    California
    Nevada
    Texas
    Alabama

Have yet to go to Delaware even though the state is only a few away.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

States I've been include: 27/50

California
    Nevada
    Arizona
    Utah
    New Mexico
    Colorado
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Arkansas
    Kansas
    Wyoming
    South Dakota
    Iowa
    Wisconsin
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Ohio
    Pennsylvania
    West Virginia
    Delaware
    New Jersey
    Florida
    Georgia
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    Kentucky
    Tennessee

I was pretty young...I'm not sure if I've been to Nebraska or Maryland but they might be able to be added haha

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My List

California
    Nevada

ok so its not as impressive as you other guys... :hah: But when you live in California, theres just so much to see here already! Well thats the excuse we give at least. Excuse #2 is, When you live in California, you just cant afford to go anywhere else :hah:

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Washington, Oregon, California, Illinois*, Idaho*, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio.

I live in WA, and often go to OR because it's fairly close, and groups up here often plan events down there. I have relatives in CA, so we often go visit.

I was in Illinois for one night because my flight was cancelled. I was in Idaho for one night because I was on a car trip to Montana, and we spent the night at this one lady's house.

I spent 6 months in SC for Army purposes (actually, it was 3 months twice, but whatever). I spent 2 weeks in Wisconsin for Army training this last Summer.

I was in MO for a few days to be the best man at my best friend's wedding.

I went to Ohio and Indiana for a few days each for gaming conventions.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I've been to the US once and visited:
    New York
    Maryland
    Pennsylvania
    Washington DC (I forget if this is considered a state or not.)