States you have been to?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What states in the USA have you been to?

I've been to all these...

Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Ohio
Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Maryland
Delaware
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
Tennessee
Florida
Oklahoma
North Dakota
South Dakota
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado
Utah
Arizona
Nevada
California
Washington
Hawaii

28/50

I didn't count ones where I was only in the airport for a connecting flight, like Georgia. And also when I took a bus to Memphis it went through the corners of Missouri and Arkansas, but I'm not counting those either since it was dark and I couldn't see anything. I've also been to New York, but I was a baby and I'm not counting that either. :lol:

I'd like to go to the northeastern states and the rest of the ones out west, but I have no desire to go to Nebraska, Kansas, or any of the southeastern states.

Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
New York
Rhode Island
Connecticut
New Jersey
Maryland
Delaware
Pennsylvania
Florida
Michigan
Indiana
Illinois
Wisconsin
Missouri
Tennessee
Arkansas
Iowa
Texas
California
Nevada
Utah
Arizona

That's 25.. it's hard to keep mental track over the years, there's two more I'm fairly sure we've driven through (Kentucky and Ohio) and maybe even one other so I usually just even it out to 26. But it's 25 definite states. I plan on going to all of them, halfway there!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Bex, that's a really impressive list for someone who lives across the pond. I know you've made a lot of trips over here. Did you actually do things in all of those states, or did you just drive through a lot of them? Like Iowa and Arkansas, for example. Those aren't states you plan a vacation to. :lol:

R1pperZ

Registered Member
California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and Wyoming

Born in Cali, live in Utah and I've been to most of the bordering states of Utah. I need to see more of America, eventually I'm going to go to Europe with Dali so I need to get used to traveling... :-/

Bex, that's a really impressive list for someone who lives across the pond. I know you've made a lot of trips over here. Did you actually do things in all of those states, or did you just drive through a lot of them? Like Iowa and Arkansas, for example. Those aren't states you plan a vacation to. :lol:
Yeah, I love it a little too much haha. Well, we'll fly out to an interesting 'base state' and just visit the ones around it. But me and my dad will drive for a long long long time without getting bored, so it's not like we just nip through the corners of states. We usually go right in and stop and do something, otherwise I wouldn't like to count it. But yeah, in some of them there didn't seem a whole lot, or we just found something naff to do.

Kxxx

Registered Member
Vermont
New Hampshire
Massachussetts.
Rhode Island
New York
Connecticut
New Jersey
Pennslyvania
Maryland
West Virginia
Virgina
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Lousiana
Mississipi
Arizona
California
Nevada
Texas
Alabama

Have yet to go to Delaware even though the state is only a few away.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
States I've been include: 27/50

California
Nevada
Arizona
Utah
New Mexico
Colorado
Texas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Kansas
Wyoming
South Dakota
Iowa
Wisconsin
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Delaware
New Jersey
Florida
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Kentucky
Tennessee

I was pretty young...I'm not sure if I've been to Nebraska or Maryland but they might be able to be added haha

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My List

California
Nevada

ok so its not as impressive as you other guys... :hah: But when you live in California, theres just so much to see here already! Well thats the excuse we give at least. Excuse #2 is, When you live in California, you just cant afford to go anywhere else :hah:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Washington, Oregon, California, Illinois*, Idaho*, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio.

I live in WA, and often go to OR because it's fairly close, and groups up here often plan events down there. I have relatives in CA, so we often go visit.

I was in Illinois for one night because my flight was cancelled. I was in Idaho for one night because I was on a car trip to Montana, and we spent the night at this one lady's house.

I spent 6 months in SC for Army purposes (actually, it was 3 months twice, but whatever). I spent 2 weeks in Wisconsin for Army training this last Summer.

I was in MO for a few days to be the best man at my best friend's wedding.

I went to Ohio and Indiana for a few days each for gaming conventions.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I've been to the US once and visited:
New York
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Washington DC (I forget if this is considered a state or not.)