• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

State of Origin 2011: Game 3

Ziggy

Sup?
Am I the only one on these boards who is stoked for this final clash between NSW and QLD?

Obviously Non-Australians probably won't understand why people from QLD despise those who live in NSW and vice versa but I think everyone should see this match.

Even if you don't like Rugby League.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't understand how does the selection work because Billy Slater is from Melbourne yet plays for the Maroons, is it because he was born in QLD or something?

Ziggy

Sup?
Wherever you get graded is what state you are eligible to play for. So if you had your first a-grade match in QLD even if you were NSW born you would be eligible to play for QLD.

Greg Inglis is NSW born but was graded in QLD.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That's interesting. I hope the Maroons get the series sealed in the decider.

Ziggy

Sup?
"State against State. Mate against Mate."

I really really hope we get it sorted in the final game. It's gonna be fucking excellent.