• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

starwars vs. final fantasy

samurusuzano91

a thought came to mind 2 days ago "who would win in a fight starwars or final fantasy?" ive debated with my friends and they think star wars but... they've never played final fantasy only getting there opinions for advent which im sure they have yet to fully watch so give me your thoughts on the matter.

this is universe vs. universe use facts to stake your claim!! all final fantasy history in all games are to be used to star wars 3000 year past to return of the jedi. i dont care but i need you to solve this dispute

this is war basically

BigBob

Registered Member
If anything, it should be StarWars Vs StarTrek.

If it was Final Fantasy Vs StarWars, it would be StarWars for the soul fact that all they have to do is fly around and shoot up everything. The Death Star teams up with the Jedi's would destroy Final Fantasy (except maybe Seph).

Keep in mind, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Final fantasy for me, the imagination and creativity behind the series is staggering.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't see it as even remotely fair. People who die in the Final Fantasy universe can just be revived mid battle. Haven't heard a lot from Quigon lately, have we? How about Boba Fett? Also, one creature alone (Sephiroth, final form) is able to summon FUCKING METEORS AT WILL.

I don't see how some wimpy force technique would be even remotely challenging.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Or how about an army of Tonberry's? Holy instant-stab-kill Batman!

BigBob

Registered Member
Take out the reviving and it would be more even. If summons could be constant, then absolutely Final Fantasy.. but if they fly in there with some planes or what not (I've never watched a full StarWars, maybe 30 minutes of one so I don't know what things are called) and drop some bombs, it would be over.

Unless we throw the high tech Final Fantasy X+ in there, then they'd be pretty even minus summons.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Still far from even.

What can a Jedi do? Throw his/her lightsaber? Choke you? Okay, well people in Final Fantasy can light you on fire with their minds o_O

Summon meteors, blizzards, even spells that cause instant death.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This is an uneven battle.

STAR WARS. They could stop the fight before it begins.