• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Starting Fresh on PS3

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
As some of you may know, I haven't been gaming much recently due to stopping playing all games while I was at Uni. Now I'm on holidays, am back into gaming and feel like starting fresh. I've made a new PSN account, set up my PS3 in my room rather than the family TV room and am starting new with no trophies on any of my games. I wasn't really attached to my old ID or trophies at all, and I see this as a time to replay all the games I own and earn them back. Has anyone else ever felt like this with games? Just wanted to start again?

So for anyone who wants to add me on PSN my new ID is 'Salanderr'.

Konshentz

Konshentz
We've talked a little about this on Facebook, but no, I've never thought about starting over. I've earned far too many trophies to think about starting from scratch. And I'm definitely attached to them, even if I seem to be earning them at a slower rate these days. Ha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I never used to care too much about my trophies, it's only recently that I have started since one of my best friends bought a PS3. Now I am in competition with him.

Ziggy

Sup?
We've talked about this before but Achievements and Trophies are so awesome. I haven't yet gotten into the trophy system on PS3 but as soon as I can stop playing FF9 I will definitely start getting some trophies to feed my Achievement/Trophy lust.