Starting a Relationship Adivce

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by kmone, Mar 30, 2010.

1. kmone

kmone Registered Member

Ive been talkin with this girl for about a month, just last weekend we went out. (btw shes a couple years older than me) We went out to the bar, took it back to her house, and so on. When i woke up i was getting ready to leave. she asked me to come back later i said ok. went back over a couple hours later and we just cuddle snuggled all day with our hangovers. spent the night with her again, when she woke up to go to work (she had to work at 7 i didnt have to go in till 2) she kissed me goodbye and said i can sleep in but to just lock up before i leave.
    soooooo after that im basically under the impression that you know, were seeing eachother, or in otherwords starting a relationship?

This is where im getting confused. When i call her or text, she doesnt seem to have the same interest as before. Or if were in public or somebody asks her about us, she says were just friends and doesnt show that same love interest as she does when were alone with eachother. I really like this girl and i thought she really liked me. but i dont know...any body got any adivce for me?

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

You're not having a relationship. You just had a one night stand.
    You're just dating and that's it.
    No way can this be called a relationship.

3. k3rm0r

k3rm0r Registered Member

i dont know much abouth u or her, but what elly said.. or u two are just very young.. but since u work i doubth that's the case. If it wasn't any sex(yeah u can actuly spend a night at a girl without having sex :O). She is most likely wanting to have a friend with benefits(until she find someone better).
    Orels she whould be more consistent and not call u a friend in public but act like your girlfriend when u are alone.

4. Trick

Trick Registered Member

Do you know what a one-night stand? Lol sounds like your were her f**k buddy for a few nights

5. kmone

kmone Registered Member

well. yall were right. that went on for like a week and now nothing. why yall women gotta mess with guys like that?

6. EllyDicious

A better question would be why yall guys gotta mess with women like that?

7. kmone

kmone Registered Member

im not the type of guy that just is lookin for a random hookup.

8. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

You're not in a relationship. You're her "boytoy".

It's uncomplicated.
    Easy.
    And nothing is to be expected out of either one of you apart from just enjoying each other's company without any strings attached.
    ------
    Then don't bother with her again, it's as simple as that. She's in a different mindset than you at this point in time... She wants freedom, independence, no ties and a lay here and there, that's all. However this does not mean she doesn't want a relationship with someone somewhere down the road.
    ------
    What's wrong with having sex without ties?

I'll be the first to admit that I prefered simple rather than complicated for the most part when I was single... That doesn't mean I was easy or had loads of notches on my bed post. It simply meant that I wasn't ready / didn't want a serious relationship at that point in time nor was I looking for "Mr. Right" but still wanted to have sex from time to time... Nothing wrong with that!;)

To each their own, that's what I say.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  9. EllyDicious

You misunderstood it.
    I wasn't being critic to women who want to have one night stands. I was telling the guy to look for a woman of his type because the girl, as you said it, is keeping him as a boytoy. So why mess with her if you're looking for a long-term relationship.
    So it's not women's fault [in this case], it's guy's fault who messed up with the wrong girl [for him].
    He made it sound like she was messing with him while it's the other way around : he's messing with her.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  10. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

ah! Gotcha' Elly, sorry for the misunderstanding!:)