• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

starcraft

perks

I'm just another newb going around trying to mooch a starcraft Cd Key for battle.net.... This madness must end! put an end to this illegal and arrogant ploy by sending one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I need a new computer. Put an end to my ploy by leaving your doors unlocked so I can steal yours. I'm kidding of course, but, it's not so fun when you are the one being stolen from huh? :rolleyes:

My advice is to get a job at McDonald's. You'll get at least $5 an hour. You can work there for 2 hours and then quit. The important thing is that you'll have $10 bucks. StarCraft only costs around $8 or $9 so after taxes you can still afford to buy a legal copy.

The benefit of that method is that your parents won't go to jail when you are caught with illegal software. :)