PC Games Starcraft II: 7/27/10

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I put my pre-order in for the special edition. I just need to activate my beta code I got for my pre-order. I plan on going all out for at least a month or so until I get bored of it. Hehe.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I waited until I knew if they were going to release a special edition or not. I was to lazy to have to go back in and upgrade my pre-order.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So its been out for a few days... any opinions? I'm thinking about picking it up but I just havent taken the time to do so.

Ultra_Critical

Registered Member
My good friend from work had the motherboard in his gaming laptop blow about two weeks ago and I thought he was gonna' cry since it was so close to the SC2 release. He orders a new mobo from some wholesaler which should have arrived 7/26 and they ended up sending him the wrong CPU socket type...So now he has SC2 and no computer to play it on. :shake:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I picked up the Standard Edition this Friday. So far I love this game. Sure the general Mechanics of it are like every single RTS that I've played..... but wow the Campaign mode is flat out fun. Its replayability alone is astonishing. I havent even finished the campaign yet and I cant wait to play it another 2 times using difference choices on the Research Tree or Decisions like Tosh or Nova.

I never played the first Starcraft, Sui almost talked me into it but in the end I just passed on it. So all this story thats going on is completely new to me and I'm loving it. The CG in the Cutscenes are awesome, my favorite being the Fight Scene with the Friendly Protoss (forgot his name) and Carrigan. Very well put together graphics there, better than some CG movies I've seen lately.