• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Starcraft 2 Finally!

myriad

Just saw awesome game footages of the newly Announced Starcraft 2 at StarCraft II and all i can say is finally!

No more rumors, this is it!
Many have been speculating and waiting for this, I believe.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The game looks awesome. Warcraft was fun but Starcraft was always my favorite of the Blizzard RTS games.

I also updated your link to the official site. They have all the same footage plus loads more. :)

huenemeca

Serious, the Starcraft 2 announcement has got me playing Starcraft again. It is such a great game. Can't wait for part 2.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I cant wait either and I have always been a big fan of Starcraft. Blizzard has made grat games in the past. Just dont rush it because whenever a game is rushed, it will come off that way. I would rather wait a bit longer with better results.