• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Star ???

Star ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merricles

Registered Member
So, now that the Stargate Franchise has ended I' curious to see which franchise people enjoy more between the three 'star' universes. By that I mean Star Trek, Star Wars, and Stargate.

Star Trek is clearly the oldest universe, as well as the longest running (17 years I think it was from the start of TNG to the end of ST:E).

Star Wars, although it has many cartoons and spin-offs into other media, probably more than any other, is primarely a movie based universe.

Stargate, begining as a movie and then spanning a total of 17 seasons as well as 2 direct to dvd movies is probably the most scientifically sound, but hard to 'cannon' of the three.

My favorite, although I like all of them, is Stargate. Whats everyone else think?