• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Star Wars

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys think about Star Wars? Myself i've never seen the movies. I want to see the recent one, but I would probably be very lost. I think they should stop making those movies because it's getting to far in my opinion.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Just to let you know, they are done. Only 6 movies came out and Episode 3 was the last one. At least, as far as I know. I have seen them all multiple times and they are great. 3rd is my favorite, graphical wise, and story wise.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Lucky for you its pretty safe to say that they are probably going to end it where they are, and call it quits.

The newer ones really weren't as good, but thats just because we're used to seeing this kind've stuff now. I think thats the only reason why Star Wars was so popular in the first place. When it came out in the 70's, no one had really seen anything like that, so it was just absolute amazing. Now, however, movies like that come out every year. True Star Wars has a great plot, and it was revolutionary as far as filmography is concerned; I agree that its run its course.

There will never be any sequel better than the original three.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Nope, there won't be. I enjoyed it quite much though. Watching it every once in awhile and making sure I see them in order.

Little Ewoks xD

Vegito728

Registered Member
I liked the 2nd one the best cause it had Jango fett in it. But I have not seen the 3rd one yet but I want to cause of general grievous.

M

Masakado

Star Wars is pretty cool. I like the 2nd one as well, that is the one where Luke finds out about the Princess right? I dunno, but I liked one of them, lol.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
The 2nd movie made was episode V. That's called "The Empire Strikes Back".

Luke found out she was a princess before that, in episode IV when Obi Wan was killed.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well which ever movie had Jango fett in it. I don't keep up with star wars just like some of the movies and games.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read in the paper a couple months ago that they might make a new Star Wars movie. It would be a pre-quel like they did with the movie Batman Begins. I am not sure if the article was true or a lie so don't quote me on this.

V

vampire lord

i love star wars!! those little ewoks are so cool! and CHEWY!!!!!! chewy is the best!!!