• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Star Wars Universe

SegaGuy-HPA-Italy

Registered Member
Now that Lucas has taken the Universe of Star Wars in almost every direction, what direction do you think he'll primarily focus on now?

I think more animated movies, and video games

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Books. They should expand on the post Empire era, with skywalker's sons and Leia's. Bring the outcasts or expand on the remnants of Malak and Revan cult in a different timeline.

SegaGuy-HPA-Italy

Registered Member
Books. They should expand on the post Empire era, with skywalker's sons and Leia's. Bring the outcasts or expand on the remnants of Malak and Revan cult in a different timeline.

that's risky! Post original trilogy films could end in massive loss of fanbase, books wouldn't be as risky,though.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think he should accept that some cash cows only have so much milk left in them and go back in time to quit whilst he was ahead. There definitley doesnt need to be anymore films but I'm certain there will be Games, Books, Comics, Cartoons, Anime, Stickers, Sweets, Toys, Novelty chess sets, T-shirts, Fancy dress costumes, Bankrupt parents, Real lightsabres developed for the army, Millenium Falcon shaped Cars, Blu-ray re-releases, DVD re-re-re-re-releases, Darth Vader Voice changers, Jedi churches, Wookie Spatulas, Jar Jar Binks cooking aprons, R2D2 bank accounts, inflatable C3PO sex dolls and lots of money in George Lucas' pocket.

Gavik

Registered Member
that's risky! Post original trilogy films could end in massive loss of fanbase, books wouldn't be as risky,though.
You mean in movie form or in general? Because there are already thousands or books and graphic novels about the post empire era. They're some of my favorite.