Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by icegoat63, Jun 14, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh god this is sexy beyond belief!

YouTube - Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2: E3 2010 Exclusive Betrayal Cinematic Trailer (HD)

Saw that trailer today, I guess it was released on opening E3 day today.

I never played the first one, honestly I have no clue why because I'm a huge closet Star Wars fanatic.

With this coming out in November... I only have a few more months to pick up the first one and play through that so I know whats going on.

Any of you excited about this game?

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh wow. I've seen another trailer for this but it was nowhere near as epic looking as that. That one has me really excited now, even more than I was before. I love the first game, it's a really great game, but the sequel just looks incredible.

3. icegoat63

Dude I know.

The more I think about it, the more I keep asking myself "why the fuck didnt I play the first one?"

I mean I wanted to... but why the hell didnt I? What games overshadowed this?!?!?!

So yeah... I'll be picking it up in the next week or so. Maybe even ebaying it in the next hour if I keep thinking about it :hah:

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Dude, the first game is awesome. It's really cool because of the extent of Starkiller's (that's the Apprentice) Force powers, and you kick some serious ass with the lightsaber too. But for me the Force powers totally made it.

It's also canon (as far as I know) and it's great because it bridges a big gap, which is something I love being a huge Star Wars nerd. You should totally get it man.

5. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I really hates the first one, mainly because it was a hack and slash game, with little to no saber customization and stances.

After seeing the gameplay from Unleashed 2 i actually think it will be more of the same...

6. icegoat63

hack and slash.... so Kinda like a Star Wars God of War type thing?

lmao sounds delightful!

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

8. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

The first one was fun but it didn't blow my mind. Maybe because i played it on my piece of shit PS2....

This looks good but given I don't own the first one I doubt I will pick it up.*Points at thread about sequels and game purchasing*

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I've completed the first game like 5 times, just to try and get every single holocron in every level without the aid of a Walkthrough, which proved challenging, because I still didn't get all of them....lol....

Favorite planet would have to be...the 3rd one, it was really nice, the atmosphere, the flowers, the trees....but the downfall was that it was incredibly repetitive....it got really boring, because you were basically doing the same thing, only different scenery, and nothing really added to it, besides the plot scenes, and the actual story was getting pretty good.

The boss battles, the end kill sequences like tapping this said button to do this, and this and this...was what really made it for me...

I'll take a look at the trailer for this one, it looks epic....:D:D

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Always wondered if LucasArts had another Star Wars game in them now that the movies are finished.

Needless to say, this game will be MINE!