Star Wars Lightsaber Lighters

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, May 19, 2006.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you make those yourself Night??

4. Nightsurfer

If you mean the lighters....No I didn't make them..Now the Auction graphics is another story..

If I made the lighters They would be an exact duplicate of the lightsabers..
    I got a real good deal from a distributor out of Hollywood..So I thought I would take a chance...

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

The graphics are good, but its hard to read the auction because they are so flashy. Maybe its just ne though. I do like the lighter and think you should be able to unload them for $2 easy.

6. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

How many did you wind up selling?

7. cylai

cylai New Member

Looking cool ! any buyer yet?

8. Nightsurfer

Yep had a bit of luck...:D Sold out!!!!

Gonna have to get another case of those.:nod: :lol: :D

9. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

That's great that you sold out .... yay! An eBay success story. Is it only me or are things getting tough on eBay???

I have a bunch of junk to get rid of (my junk is someone else's dream item, right?) but I don't know whether to bother putting it up on eBay and have all the hassle of it all if my stuff is either not going to make my reserve or will sell for less than the shipping of it costs?

Any suggestions, Night, since you just had a good sale?

10. Nightsurfer

Hi ya..

The best thing I can tell you is to look up the final auction ending price of the things or items that you want to sell......Cut the final price in half and that can be your reserve or starting price..

It see ms like lately all they (Ebayers) want to do is snipe it at a low price..Most auctions don't even get bids till the last day..

You might want to see how many items like yours are currently up for auction right now...

I think my graphics sold most of the lighters not the product it's self....

Try to make your auction stand above the rest..Give it some glitz and glam..

BTW Try to keep your shipping price as low as you can...

Good luck.....:D :cool: