Star Wars Force Unleashed, which system is it better for?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Shwa, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

So I got my boyfriend the new Star Wars game for the Wii and I played it for a bit. It's really not that bad and I like the story line, but I also played it on the PS3, I have to say i like it better for the PS3 because there are no complicated controls to do with Wii remotes. What do you guys think or what system is it better for (in your opinion)?

~Shwa

2. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

the ps2 version isnt bad but i think ide like the challenge of the wii, tho ive never played ANY games for it

3. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I like the wiimote controls better. You feel more into the game and the controls are easy once you remember the moves you like using the most.

Vegito728 likes this.
  4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I plan on getting the PS2 version, I heard it was good but the graphics seemed to be lacking.

5. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

The graphics are godly on the PS3 and Xbox360, the wii and ps2 version's graphics are horrible in comparison. Any version is good, though, except the nintendo DS version.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

PS2 graphics have never been the pick of the litter, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt when I buy the game.

7. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

ps2 just seems to easy to beat, i actually beat the game in a lil under 3 hrs. most games usualy take me 5hrs to beat. going back to find all the extras that i missed tho, especially the hilts, them bastereds hid them and the color crystals prety good.

8. lampshade333

lampshade333 Registered Member

I really wish this game would have been released for PC

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I dunno, everyone is right about the PS3's graphic awesomeness when it comes to the game. But having said that, I feel like the Wii version of the game took little time to beat. I beat it within 2 days, just seemed to end too soon.

~Shwa