• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Star Wars Battlefront series

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Which one was better, the first one or second one?

I have both and its kind of a tie for me, but I'm voting for Battlefront II because there was such an expansion of factions and places to go and things to do.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
SWBF II - The space battles set them apart for, normally I never go against the original, but its earned it nod from me.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
The only problems I had with BF2 was only having 16 units on the field at once and they got rid of the Bespin and Rhen Var arenas.

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
It's a tie for me. I prefer more of the original levels but I enjoyed the addition of the space battles in the second. The storyline for the main campaign in the second game was a nice addition as well.

CBNJ

Registered Member
I only ever played the first one, and I loved it. I don't know why I never bothered to get the 2nd one, maybe I will one day.