Star Wars Banks

Julie

Registered Member
Yeah, OKAY...23 hits & I've only got 3 watchers. I had 2 watchers before I posted this so I bet I know who my 3rd watcher is. Course, could happen. Hubby brought home a bunch of different Star Wars/Frito Lay display items. Gotta take pics & put em on yet. Well...he was watching one that was identical to one of the ones we got here. That auction went the whole time at $0.99 with no bids, then in the last couple minutes there was huge bidding war & it ended for like $30-$31. So if nothing happens with these two, I hope I get a bidding war at the end with my watchers.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is the third piece Obi-Wan?? How much is shipping? I have quarters all over my desk and my floor.. I never seem to keep change in my pocket. :(

Julie

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
Is the third piece Obi-Wan?? How much is shipping? I have quarters all over my desk and my floor.. I never seem to keep change in my pocket. :(
I don't know what the 3rd piece is. Ummm...shipping...I put the calculator on the listing. This way buyers can pick which shipping method they want.
Your quarters :lol: :lol: that might be a problem cuz the rubber stoppers are missing on the bottom of both. I would think you could pick those up at a dollar store or something?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
Yes, the third piece is Obi-Wan

Your quarters that might be a problem cuz the rubber stoppers are missing on the bottom of both. I would think you could pick those up at a dollar store or something?
Actually they are molded plastic, not rubber.

Last edited: