Star Wars Banks

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Julie, May 29, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Those are neat ,Maybe they are waiting till the end to bid

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Yeah, OKAY...23 hits & I've only got 3 watchers. I had 2 watchers before I posted this so I bet I know who my 3rd watcher is. Course, could happen. Hubby brought home a bunch of different Star Wars/Frito Lay display items. Gotta take pics & put em on yet. Well...he was watching one that was identical to one of the ones we got here. That auction went the whole time at $0.99 with no bids, then in the last couple minutes there was huge bidding war & it ended for like $30-$31. So if nothing happens with these two, I hope I get a bidding war at the end with my watchers.

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hahahaha hmmmm I wonder who the other watcher is. Well maybe they will bid it out at the end for you

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Its a nice auction, would be better if you had the third piece to it.

If I didnt already have them I would bid.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Is the third piece Obi-Wan?? How much is shipping? I have quarters all over my desk and my floor.. I never seem to keep change in my pocket. :(

7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I don't know what the 3rd piece is. Ummm...shipping...I put the calculator on the listing. This way buyers can pick which shipping method they want.
    Your quarters :lol: :lol: that might be a problem cuz the rubber stoppers are missing on the bottom of both. I would think you could pick those up at a dollar store or something?

8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Yes, the third piece is Obi-Wan

Actually they are molded plastic, not rubber.

Last edited: May 29, 2005
  9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Oh, thanks Tater! The stoppers were missing when I bought these...so I didn't know that. ;P

10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You might try a crafts store to pick up new stoppers. They have that stuff...pretty inexpensive too :D