• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stansoft Is Back, With A New, Crazy Auction!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey stansoft. I think the song was a good idea. I think the advertising detracts from the auction though.

That song.. LOL! Sounds seriously like something that you'd hear at a church service. (Except for the GP mentions :D)

Pretty funny. Hopefully you'll get some bids. I'd guess GP would bid, but you never know. Honestly I don't think you are going to get enough to warrant shaving your head. If I had hair that long I'd need a few hundred minimum to shave my head, but probably closer to $1,000. Hair doesn't grow that fast, so unless you don't mind having short hair, you better be careful. You don't want to get stuck shaving your head for 99 cents. :)

stansoft

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Honestly I don't think you are going to get enough to warrant shaving your head. If I had hair that long I'd need a few hundred minimum to shave my head, but probably closer to $1,000. Hair doesn't grow that fast, so unless you don't mind having short hair, you better be careful. You don't want to get stuck shaving your head for 99 cents. :)
What's up man?
Yeah, I have thought of that and that's why in my auction description, you can read the following:

stansoft said:
As an absolutely free bonus and as a thank you from me to you for appreciating the hard work and dedication I’ve put into this song, If the Buy it Now option will be used, I promise to shave your companies name or website address on the back of my head, for one full month! It took me more than a year, to grow the hair I have now, and I will sacrifice it all for you, as a thank you!!!!
So, I will only shave my head, if the Buy it Now option will be used, which means $15K! I just thought that by combining the 2 (song, eBay first, ad opportunity), I will make it almost irresistible for GP not to bid... hopefully my strategy will work, few more days, 'till auction's end, we will see what happens...