• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you I believe that Philly is going to win tonight, because Gagne is going to have a crazy game, and I think that whoever is going to be in net is going to have a shutout, but then I believe that Ryan Miller is going to have is best game of is career in Game 7 to bring them to the next round. Also watch out for the Avalanche in the West their getting a lot of rest.

Turbo

Registered Member
i think edmonton is a team to watch. they haven't seen the cup since the days of gretzky and messier, they want it bad.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well the Sabers won there series tonight killing the Flyer's kind of a shocker to some. And the Hurricanes beat the Habs to win there series in a very good game. And I think the Devils will win so you might have to wait Turbonium. :-\

Turbo

Registered Member
THE FLYERS ARE DONE! W00T! I got faith in Carolina taking out NJ. Now the Senators/Sabres series is gonna be scary, I see 7 games there.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well the Ducks won tonight eliminating the Flames YAY lol. Well this is how the semifinals look.

New Jersey Devils VS Carolina Hurricanes
Ottawa Senators VS Buffalo Sabers
Mighty Ducks VS Colorado Avalance
Edmonten Oilers VS SanJose Sharks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
These are the teams that I want to win

Colorado Avalanche
San Jose Sharks
Buffalo Sabres
New Jersey Devils.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Okay here are mine.

Mighty Ducks
Oilers
Sentators/Sabers(Don't really have a favorite but I will go for the Sentators.)
Devils

I think these would be good matchups. Especially the Devils one.

R

Revan

OMG... Hockey threads!!!

IMO, the ducks are going to take the cup 8)

F

Forbidden

Right now, I want the Oilers to win the cup the most, although I'm liking the Ducks too because of their new goalie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's going to be tough match between the Sharks and the Oilers, it's in Edmonton, and the fans help the Oilers a lot, but I think that Toskala is going to rebound and bring game 7 in San Jose. Also I do agree that the Ducks are very strong.