• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

B

barfootboards

well devils are dominating, and flyers have made a come back .... lets go philly!!!!!

Turbo

Registered Member
i hate philly and nj with a passion, they're arrogant and nasty. my rangers are out so i'm still hoping the sabres do it.

B

barfootboards

i know you hate them, thats why isaid it lol, sabres are going down

Turbo

Registered Member
LOL. Hopefully sabres come back, as long as philly doesnt get the cup and some gets revenge on the devils for my rangers then i'll b happy.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well now the Predators are out and so can be the Ducks and the Red wings if they lose tonight. Gosh I hope the Ducks win I can't stand the Flames lol.

Turbo

Registered Member
i haven't watched any game since my beloved rangers got knocked out. i'll check out the second round once the pain goes away.

Vegito728

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
i haven't watched any game since my beloved rangers got knocked out. I'll check out the second round once the pain goes away.
Ya I understand with the Cardinals the last 2 years.:( But the Red Wings got knocked out tonight and the Ducks won.:)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea my boyz are playing tonight and I have the shakes because I really don't want them to get eliminated tonight. Go Habs Go. I had a feeling that the Red Wings would get eliminated in the first round because they play in a such weak division, and they got 44 out of 48 possible points when they played against people in their division. Sabres have a really good chance going far in these playoffs.

D

dcomputer

I still think Philly has a chance but I think they will go down next round. I want to see NJ get killed and the Rangers have already gone down....