• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Turbo

Registered Member
I can only hope that the Rangers can do to the Devils what Boston did to my Yankees a few years back. I hope your Canadiens can take the series. Its been a while since Montreal saw the deep rounds.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope so too man. We had a chance to go far in 2003 but that stupid Kyle Mclaren took hor are hottest player at the time Richard Zednick and ruined are chances. The same is probably gonna happen this year with Saku Koivu being out with that eye injury, which the referees didn't call a penality on it

Turbo

Registered Member
the referees are calling what they feel like calling. the calls were better during the season. the calls now are so one sided its disgusting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's absolutly true buddy. I think that Gary Bettman called the referees druing the Carolina and Montreal game and said call nothing on Carolina I want too make a series out of it, that's how bad the calls were. I am not being pro Montreal here but man they were horrible. But I also know that it's not only in this series it's happening.

Turbo

Registered Member
all the series are being called one sided. bettman has a lot to do before the 2nd round begins.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He does but he already gae all the referees a warning stating that if the penaties are not being called then you have no right to be an NHL referee. Which made the refs pretty fuming. But it didn't work as you can see because all the teams and fans have been hating on the refs which they should be doing cause there god aweful in the playoffs.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well that must of sucked guys both of your teams losing with you there. But the Canadians had a way better game then the Rangers(Sorry TurboniumNY). But goodluck to both your teams!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Montreal game is over and the series is tied. Another badly refd game. Maybe we should start hitting people in the face with our hockey sticks like carolina is doing to get the advantage.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Wow the Senators are really good people need to watch out for them. But the Rangers and the Lightning got eliminated last night. The Oilers also won there game as did the Flames. I really want the Duck to win their series I really don't like the Flames.

Turbo

Registered Member
Well my team is out. We had a stellar season and have tons to look forward to next season. As for this years cup, as long as the devil, flyers or detroit don't win the cup i'm happy. actually i hope the sabres can take it so the cup is at least in ny state.