• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the pass was from Bill Guerin to Jason Arnott I believe, yeah it was a sick pass it was like a 360 on is knees it was really sick. also if you get the game watch it tonight it's going to be a good one. Go Habs Go.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I get the Devils game and the Stars game and I think that's all.:(

Turbo

Registered Member
I am a huge Rangers fan and this first round is driving me nuts. I dunno what happen but hopefully they fix the problem. As for the overall playoffs the Sabres and Canadiens are playing great. I want the Sabres to knock out the Flyers cause I so hate them.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya it sucks that Jager got hurt cause he's one of those players that can score 2 or 3 goals a game and setup plays. But New Jersey is a very good team you guys have the hardest matchup in the playoffs imo.

Turbo

Registered Member
With Jagr out its no different. They had 2 guys covering him everytime he was on the ice. So when he had the puck he had no passing lane or shooting lane. I'm going to the game tomorrow so we'll see if they can win on home ice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
New Jersey are just on a amzing role right now it's gonna be hard for the Rangers to knock them out of the playoffs cause of it, especially if Jagr doesn't return to the lineup. That's kool that your going to the game on wednesday cause I am going to the one in Montreal

Turbo

Registered Member
The game was bad. Jagr was dressed but he played minimally. The only high point was that on our way up the the restaraunt in the garden we shared an elevator with Darius Kasparaitis. He was cool and man is he big. I didn't bother him to take a picture or sign anything because he wasn't playing b/c of a groin injury and you could see he was upset.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WOW that's amazing that you saw Darius in the elevator even though i don't like him because he's a dirty player. The Montreal game was awesome but the referee's definitly controlled bad call after bad call. It was aweful, but experiencing it once again was just awesome. Big game tonight Go Habs Go.

Turbo

Registered Member
Darius isn't a dirty player, hes just very aggressive thats all. Rangers don't play until tomorrow but i doubt we'll win.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
'He's a very dirty player but this can be a discussion for another day. There's no chance that The Rangers can't come back in this series especially the way that Martin Brodeur is playing. I am afraid for Montreal they need to win tonights game we can't go back to Carolina with the series tied up at 2's