Stanley Cup Playoffs

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who are you routing for the Stanley Cup Playoffs? I am going for the Montreal Canadians, I believe they have a really good chance to beat the Carolina Hurricans first round, if everyone is on there game.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I wanna see the ducks make the finals but I doubt they will it will probably be the Red Wings. I think Carolina is going to be very hard to beat but I think it will be either New Jersey or the Rangers from what I have seen from those 2 teams.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah Ney Jersey are going into the playoffs has the hottest team they won 11 in a row, and they will be very hard to beat, that should be a good series.

4. Vegito728

Your Candians won the first game easily I couldn't believe that(I have never seen one of there games :-\) but I still think it will be a close series. The Ducks tied there series last night along with the Oilers, Lighting and the Sharks. But the Playoffs rock it seems like the Goalies are all amazing it's really fun to watch.

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah they crushed the Hurricanes, but it's only Game 1, Game 2 will be tonight and we need this win. i am going to go see Game 3 in Montreal I cant wait. The first goal that Carolina shouldn't never counted because there was a obvious penalty that the Refs never called, because a Canadians player clearly got cross check in the back and the ref never called it.

I was wondering Vegito if you watched the game?

6. Vegito728

Well not the Candians game since it wasn't on because 2 other games were on. :-\ But why though?

7. Babe_Ruth

I was wondering if you watched it because I was wondering if you though they where entertaining. that's why I loive watching the Canadians because they play some good hockey. Also watch out for Alex Kovalev when he shoots the puck it usally goes in, and he's really determine to make the second round. He scored two goals the first game. Also if one game does play and you are able to view it, then watch the game.

8. Vegito728

Well all the games I have saw have been awesomein the Sabers game the goaltending was awesome. But some of the goals in that Canadians game were unbelievable.

9. Babe_Ruth

I know they where, that's why I love watching the Canadians, like I said earlier their entertaining to watch. Also I agree Robert Esche and Ryan Miller where amazing. but if you wanted to see an amazing goalie you would of like Christobal Huet he's the goalie for Montreal, but like I said this was only game 1.

Also what about Patrick Elias he had 2 goals and 4 assists in is first game against the Rangers, and did you see is kick pass to Jamie Langenbrunner, it was simply amazing.

10. Vegito728

Ya I saw it on the replays, I didn't get that game.:( But I do get it tonight. Also the goal againest the Stars was cool the guy did like a backhand pass threw his legs to one of his guys and scored(Sorry could not remember names).