• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

stamp collection

musicman96

Registered Member
I would quiet like to start collecting stamps but i'm not really sure were to start

Kbug

Registered Member
not really. Try getting hold of some old envelopes with the stamps on the older the stamp, the more value it has. Ask your family, they will def keep things like that. Also try find a collectors shop near by or google it. Find out more about the stamps and which ones hold more value

Ember

Registered Member
I was lucky, my dad already collected stamps so I started with his collection.
I collect all kind of stamps but in particular, Italian Republic stamps.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My collection came to be without planning it. I correspond to people in several countries and before the time of the email, people do send snail mail often. If you're a traveler, send yourself a postcard from everywhere you go.

If you're thinking of really valuable collections, join a club of stamp collectors. I'm sure they'd be a source of interesting suggestions.