• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stalking

Dabs

Registered Member
Have you ever been the victim of a stalker??
Someone following you everywhere you go...calling you constantly..leaving messages on your home or car??
Even after calling the police, the stalking still continues on.
Have you gotten a serious case where you or someone you know has gotten hurt or a vehicle vandalized??
Maybe had a time when you feared for your own safety..or life??

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Not exactly, but my ex girlfriend did keep texting me well beyond when we broke up, seemingly clinging to me still.

Dabs

Registered Member
Not exactly, but my ex girlfriend did keep texting me well beyond when we broke up, seemingly clinging to me still.

In some instances, that could be considered as stalking.
Some people never know when to give up!

Starfire86

Registered Member
An internet stalker of sorts...I was stupid enough to think he was normal and gave him my phone number, then realized he was insane when he called me a million times to tell me he wanted to eat my cats.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
An internet stalker of sorts...I was stupid enough to think he was normal and gave him my phone number, then realized he was insane when he called me a million times to tell me he wanted to eat my cats.
WTF!!! That is more than a stalker, that is somebody that escaped from an asylum.

But anyways I have been stalked on the internet before via Facebook. I had this girl all of a sudden showing up at every bar I go to at night. She was friendly, but it was creepy and I didn't like her in that way. I told her that I don't like her in that way, but she kept on doing it, everywhere I go at night she was there. So I decided to get all my close friends together and come up with a code system like basically when I post that I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings will mean that I am going to Hooters. And Hooters was Buffalo Wild Wings. I only go to five different bars and from what I heard by the wait staff from certain bars said she showed up had a drink, and left. Hahaha! She deleted me.

Last edited:

Starfire86

Registered Member
Yeah...I actually got a call from a mental institution because he tried to kill himself and told them I was the only person he trusted.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Funny timing with this thread haha...

I suppose I was actually stalked before. A girl I worked with admitted to me that her and her friend followed me home from work a couple of times so that they knew where I lived. We actually dated for around a year and I had no idea that she did this. She told me about it after we had broken up. Kinda weird but I appreciated the gesture. It's different when it's not TOO bad and you actually like that person haha.

I am actually being stalked off and on right now by an unnamed source. It's going pretty well.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yes, I've been stalked before and thank god it was only the once. It took about a year for him to get the message. The thing was, it was one of my good friends brothers, so I had to be nice about it. This guy would constantly call and text me, sending me inappropriate messages about what he wanted to do with me, how much he loved me, etc. It was creepy. He used to just turn up at my house, at all times of the day and night, and he drew me pictures (which were amazing btw, he was an awesome artist) and post them through my door. Eventually I got his brother and I had a serious talk with him that he needed to stop, and he got the message. It was uncomfortable for a while after though, if I went to see his brother or anything like that.

Dabs

Registered Member
Funny timing with this thread haha...

I suppose I was actually stalked before. A girl I worked with admitted to me that her and her friend followed me home from work a couple of times so that they knew where I lived. We actually dated for around a year and I had no idea that she did this. She told me about it after we had broken up. Kinda weird but I appreciated the gesture. It's different when it's not TOO bad and you actually like that person haha.

I am actually being stalked off and on right now by an unnamed source. It's going pretty well.

Ok, if you say so...... :shocked:
I once dated a guy, and after I found out the lies he told me, I left him.
He tracked me down and told my friends, and me, that he was going to take me back to his home state, even if it meant I was going back in a body bag.
Honestly, I think my friends were more worried than I was...he was all hot air.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, if you say so...... :shocked:
I once dated a guy, and after I found out the lies he told me, I left him.
He tracked me down and told my friends, and me, that he was going to take me back to his home state, even if it meant I was going back in a body bag.
Honestly, I think my friends were more worried than I was...he was all hot air.
I say unnamed but I know who it is...they know who they are...and a couple others do as well :lol:

I do wonder what I would have thought if the girl who followed me home admitted what she did during the relationship haha. I don't know what I would have done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ralli Dating & Relationships 21
Rapier Politics & Law 10