Stalkers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, May 29, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Stalking - "the willful, malicious and repeated following and harassing of another person"

Have you ever been stalked before? Someone who would constantly write/email, call, take your pictures (spy on you), look up your personal info, etc.

I've had someone follow me everywhere after I said I wasn't interested. He seems to be a normal guy but when he did that I got scared of him.

garret likes this.

2. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

from 6th grade until last summer I was "stalked" by this one guy who asked me out at the beginning of sixth and and continued to until I finally said yes last summer (3 week relationship). For those 3 1/2 years he constantly wrote me letters, emailed me, called me, and in the 7th grade somehow ended up with pictures of me.

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Not that I'm aware of. I'm not cool enough to be stalked.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

I know I'm a guy, but this guy used to threaten me a couple of years back.. go ask him now how tough it feels to talk trash over the phone.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

They just stare at you. :lol:

6. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

ive never been stalked for alt i can tell
    and ive never stalked anyone. just followed them around a bit and memorized their schedule so i knew when to be where so i could catch a glimpse and maybe a smile...
    kidding.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I thought there would be more people feeling stalked these days with the info one can get easily from the internet.

8. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

I've never been stalked myself but I remember once this girl accused me of being a stalker after she found me raiding her trash and deliberately choking myself on her make-up sponges.

Talk about over-reacting. She even filed some sort of "restraining order" so I can't be within a certain distance of her. What a baby...

Kidding of course. ;)

Iris likes this.
  9. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

in 6th grade i has this girl named Breanna knisley stalk me all the time. She had all the same classes with me and was constantly asking me out and for my phone number. She wasn't ugly or anything just extremely annoying. She stalked me all through middle school until she got expelled or something like that. it was kinda creepy. but know that she's gone i kinda miss her. I see her all the time now. i saw her in Walmart just the other day.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I don't think I have been stalked ever but I do get this weird "everyone's eyeing me" feeling whenever I walk around campus or when I used to walk through high school.

I hate to admit it but I have stalked some people, unintentionally though because I was trying to get an important message to someone but they were in the middle of class and I thought they'd just be standing in the hall where they usually are, therefore making it easier.

Wow way to put them out there:lol:

Last edited: May 30, 2008