• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games STALKER Series

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I recently got into the STALKER games and I have to say they're quickly becoming my favorite games. For those who are unaware, imagine Fallout but in Russia and a fuck ton harder. Also, no RPG elements, it's kill or be killed.

Any fans?

Saint_Anger

Im a huge fan. I love the apocalyptic feel of it. Personally shadow of chenobyl is my favorate. The whole going anywhere, doing anything you want has always attracted me to games. With clear sky i feel they stepped it up, with respawning npcs, harder to get artifcats, factions and weapon mods. As for call to pripyat, i absolutely hated it. I found it boring, slow, not a lot of action and too confusing to enjoy. Glad to see another fan out there :)

If you havent looked already, there is a tonne of mods for things such as weapons, textures, weather patterns, faction changes, never-ending gameplay and many many more. Google stalker mods.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Oh I have plenty of mods.

I'm kind of the opposite, SoC bored me to tears and the depth and sheer size of CoP got me hooked. I wasn't really playing for the story though (I didn't pay attention) because I was having too much fun just roaming around.