Stalker or lover?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Earlier this year, my friend's (not me this time) sister sent me an instant messenger and I was like how the heck did she get my aim and she said that her brother gave it to her and i was like her brother doesn't know my aim and hasn't aim'd me.

The other day, I get a text message from someone I don't even recognize the number and I decided to play along and she later revealed that it was her (my friend's sister from above paragraph) So now, she has my number too. I don't mind at all but I have never met her and talked to her before and now all of a sudden she is talking to me.

eveningsky339

Registered Member
Earlier this year, my friend's (not me this time) sister sent me an instant messenger and I was like how the heck did she get my aim and she said that her brother gave it to her and i was like her brother doesn't know my aim and hasn't aim'd me.

The other day, I get a text message from someone I don't even recognize the number and I decided to play along and she later revealed that it was her (my friend's sister from above paragraph) So now, she has my number too. I don't mind at all but I have never met her and talked to her before and now all of a sudden she is talking to me.
She probably has a crush on you. If you are interested, try to meet up with her, talk to her, and get to know her better in general.

If you aren't interested, be polite about it.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Younger or older sister? And if younger, how much younger? Also do you have a g/f currently? If so then stay away!

Otherwise I don't think she's stalking you. A little odd how she's going to great lengths to talk to you but I'm not 100% convinced that's a bad thing.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It's his younger sister and she is younger than me by a few years and I do not currently have a girlfriend. I asked her if she wanted to go to this restaurant owned by Michael Simon, the Iron Chef guy and she said she would love to go.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool. Well good luck man. It sounds like you should have a good time.

You'll have to let us know how it goes.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think maybe her brother is the mastermind. :nod: I will let you know how it goes.