Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I have these on order.
I went for the Black stealth version as I thought they looked nicer than the plain steel.
One of the things I liked about the black blade was that the cutting edge is still silver which gives them a nice contrast.

Just waiting for my stockiest to get net his supply in.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Where are you ordering them from and for much much? On Amazon they are around $20 with shipping according to the links in the OP. That's the cheapest I've found them.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What does the wall mount look like? That would be cooler than a desk mount if you ask me. Know where I can find it online?

wolfheart

Registered Member
The wall mount he has is an oval, the blades fit with the tips touching at the top, edge out so the handles almost touch, I think he has them in black for the silver knives and a sort of dull gun metal for the stealth versions.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you know if that shop has a website? I haven't seen wall mounts for these anywhere online so I'd be interested in checking them out. My desk space is limited and a little too cluttered to be putting open 12 inch blades on it. That's an accident waiting to happen. :lol:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I will have a look and get back to you on that, because I go there in person I have never looked to see if he has a web site.

I should imagine that you could put them on any wall mount though, I have seen a few designs around.
------
I have a look around and found a few site's that sell the claw's, but not the wall mounts I am wondering if he makes them himself.
I am not sure where you have looked for the claws,but I know of a few sites that have a lot of movie/fantasy type knives,including some nice little BATMAN throwers on one of them.

Last edited: