• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stages of a Relationship

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I found this gem on youtube, a short vid describing the stages of a relationship and I know a lot of people could relate with it, if not going through one of the stages at this point. I'm in between Tolerance and Downhill myself, with jumps over Honeymoon. :lol:

YouTube - Strangers, again

Every relationship goes through stages. Where and how each stage develops is ultimately up to each person. While we always hope for the best, we often can't avoid the inevitable.

Josh and Marissa are at a crossroads and their future is uncertain. Josh guides us through each stage of the relationship as it formed and as he predicts it will end up as.
Strangers
Chase
Honeymoon
comfortable
Tolerance
Downhill
Breaking up

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
LOL @ me actually watching the entire clip. I have no clue what any of that is about. :lol: Never experienced any of the stages, but they seem to make sense. YAY. Something to look forward to one day - a relationship heading downhill from the word go! Awesome.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Seriously? :lol: I have at least in several of my relationships. It's almost bittersweet to see the good stages of it when everything was just sunny and happy....coz you know eventually things will get tough.

topgear2

Registered Member
Thanks for the video, But I am totally agree about these stages but, as a matter of fact all stages of relationship have meaning according to person to person they may not be same as for all.