Stadium plans unveiled to lure team to L.A.

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Stadium plans unveiled to lure team to L.A..

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I live near City of Industry! I could go over there and enjoy some football... Hmm... to bad I don't like football, though. :\

Good that they're creating and producing plans instead of stealing the San Diego Chargers.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Is it possible that LA could support two football teams?

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't see why they can't support a second team.

The real question is which team will be moved there or will the NFL add two more expansion teams to the mix?

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

L.A. should just make their own teams because they have a history of getting other teams and then they move to another city (former Raiders, Chargers, Rams, etc)

And I wonder what this would do to the current California football teams.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe if we got an NFL team back to play in L.A it would only benifit the NFL, I think the fan support would be there and it would be exciting to see a new expansion team join the NFL especially if it's a new L.A team.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Why doesn't anybody create an NFL team? Even if they suck for the first decade that's still better than no team. You can create jobs and more entertainment. I'd like it to be called the L.A. Anchors.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Anchors?

How bout the Vipers?

9. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

I say go 2 team expansion, a new team for LA instead of moving a team there, and another city TBD by the normal process and extend the season by one game and to make up for that one less pre season game.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

So what would that extra game be? A random team in the respective conference?