St Louis Rams have been sold

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

At least he's keeping it in St. Loius. I've always liked the Rams. They were the team I randomly picked to root for back when I didn't live near any NFL team. Now that I am in Bronco state I've switched sides but it's still good to see St. Louis is keeping their team.

I REALLY hate it when cities lose their franchise teams. I mean, take the Charlotte Hornets for example. They moved to New Orleans and guess what? Now Charlotte decided that they CAN support a team so they made a brand new one. So annoying if you ask me. Obviously that's an NBA example but it still works.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

When I first heard that headline on ESPN radio on my ride home tonight I was like "Oh shit. Kev's gonna be pissed." As soon as they said the franchise would be kept in St. Louis it was a cloud of relief had taken over me. i wonder what kind of changes will be made to the franchise over the coming year.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That's a good question, Barb. Khan is an avid sports fan and an avid Rams fan so we've got that working for us. He's a true success story. He came over to the United States from Pakistan as a teenager in1967 and now he's extremely successful.

We still have our stadium lease issues for 2014 but we'll worry about that then. It'll be interesting to see is Stan Kroenke sells his 40%...Khan is on most likely going to buy full 100% if Stan sells.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, didn't see that coming! I guess he was the dark horse they were talking about in the news. Sounds like good news though, since he wants to keep the franchise in St Louis. That really happened quick!

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Seattle got their Supersonics taken away too. They supposedly have some of the most loyal fans considering they have the Seahawks and Mariners there. Kevin Durant would've definitely helped that Supersonic team, but nope. :shake:

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

yahooooooooooooooooooo!

this isnt going to turn us around 180 degrees but damn it its a start