• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB St Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants: NLCS

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both teams had late night heroics during game four to eventually win their series. Should be an interesting series. Both teams have similar teams.

Use this thread to discuss this series.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: St Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants: NLDS

Since 2010 its either been us or the Giants in the World Series for the NL. I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of seeing these two teams lol

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Re: St Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants: NLDS

This is the NLCS Bizzy, if you can edit your thread title haha.

I think the Cards will win in 6.

BASEBALL!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In their last 13 postseason games, the Giants have allowed 16 runs. That's very fortunate indeed against some of the best offenses in baseball.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With the status of Molina (I can't imagine he plays again) and Wainwright (there is definitely something wrong), and with the series shifting to a place where those flyballs are going to be outs or maybe doubles but not home runs, I still think the Giants are in good shape.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Congrats to Cardinals fans on a very determined and hard faught win. You guys deserve it. Onward to San Francisco.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks!

I think Yadi is done for the series...Waino isn't right. Last night was an epic win but I don't know if we can win without those 2 guys.

Lackey vs Hudson tomorrow.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Should Wacha: a) not have been called upon after 20 days of inaction; b) pulled after a four-pitch walk set up a two-on situation; or, c) all of the above?