• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

St Louis Blues vs Chicago Blackhawks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can't take out miller. Yes, he let in three goals on seven shots but he's the goalie that you traded some draft picks/prospects for to lead you to the Stanley cup. It would be a bad move on Hitch' part if he put in Elliott.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yes that's why we traded for him, but intentions don't win hockey games. If it's not his night we can't gamble with the playoffs. Miller is legit but some nights he has a "deer in the headlights" quality lately.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Luckily the Blues have some goal support and we're only down by 1, that's the reason I don't think we'll see Miller getting pulled.

Big save by Miller just as we speak lol!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea, but you can't pull the trigger on one awful game - especially in the Playoffs. You keep going with him. I would have been pissed if Therrien removed Price with Budaj after he allowed his third goal.

Pulling Miller would not be great for his confidence.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Has been a shaky goal for Miller...a shaky first period at least. His 2nd period has been much much better.

Blues need a damn goal.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah Miller's been solid in the 2nd, I'm happy about that. I prefer to see him start and succeed, don't get me wrong, I just worry about his play lately and Elliott has looked good.

We really need to light up the offense. #LGB

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Well the Notes have taken it to OT!!! Great last minute goal by Jaden Schwartz. This city is happy again.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jesus we are going to a second overtime. If not for Max Lapierre the Hawks woulda won already though

Game1 and I'm already growing gray hairs

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alexander Steen wins it in the 3rd overtime!! Incredible pass by Steve Ott. Alexander Steen is worth every single dime we are giving him. Clutch.

Of course Steen won game 1 in overtime last year too and we didn't do much after that. But fuck, I am still excited

Ryan Miller was awesome after a bad 1st