SSE Sign ups here. I am dusting off a classic

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Swiftstrike, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Although most of the FCers are familar with the Swiftstrike Stock Exchange (SSE) I will give a summary of what it is. You are in for a read...

I list various members of the site usually active members. These members act as stocks and go up and down based on my opinion of that person for the couple of weeks, how active they are, and their quality of posts.

Intially at FC it was something I did when I was bored but we had a store at FC. Soon I started assigning purchase prices for shares. The "game" got a bit more elaborate and eventually it came to a point where members could buy shares in other users to increase their overall point total based on what shares they owned. The person who recieved the most points in a 2 week time span I would donate massive points to and reputation. So even if you didn't post a lot or I didn't like you much you could still "win" and get a prize.

Anyways sign up here if you want in, most active members I will already have on the list. Although right now it will be anything but elaborate since we dont have points (we do have poker chips) so we will see how it goes over the next week or two.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008

2. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

I'm game. no problem.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it goes without saying that I'm in.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'll think about it.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

This sounds fun, sign me up.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.