• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sry I'm a big fan of silly forum questions - Get down

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*Blinks* The hell...

Anyway, their both kinda equal on the scale anyway but I gotta say what the girls have is much better than the guy's. I've watched health tapes and they and this question have disturbed and which they have also made my decision for this answer >>;

Why do ppl always come up with teh wierdest questions for topics?!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It's just plain weird to meh >>; But I can see that it can be funny in a way.

merob

Boom!
I agree with lavoid a bit. It's a lot eaiser for a girls to go wrong with their vaginas. They're harder to take care of. Female STDs are creapier since they're internal, and hairy is bad, yes. + Face it, most people dont take care properlyl (I hear your supposed to clean a whole lot).

S

Saniya

So the question was what is sexier, and well I would have to say the vagina. I am basing this on the fact that the pleasure that can be brought from it is much greater than the pleasure that can be obtained by the penis, after all the nerves are vastly more concentrated in the vagina.

Luc brought up cleaning. Well I will ask you this: what would be dirtier: the inside of a balloon or the outside? Now I get the STD thing too, but for a girl its inside her and for the most part, you can tell if you have an STD, there are rather obvious signs and general women are more likely to take care of that than men are on the basis that if there is something not right down there we run to the Gynecologist. For boys, unless their in some serious pain, or something looks really off, they don’t see a point in going to the doctor.

Now for the issue of pubic hair. Are you guys talking about, like, keeping it neat, or are we talking full baldness? Because I am sorry but I just don’t find anything sexy about the idea of a prepubescent male OR female.

Penises are not really sexy, at all. I mean they just look funny. They look like a limp hotdog with a shitake mushroom growing out of the end. It’s just silly. And then there are the testicles, those are silly as hell. I don’t even know why they are silly, they just are and you all know it.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
So the question was what is sexier, and well I would have to say the vagina. I am basing this on the fact that the pleasure that can be brought from it is much greater than the pleasure that can be obtained by the penis, after all the nerves are vastly more concentrated in the vagina.
I'm not to sure about that. If you are correct can you please provide proof. I'd love to learn some thing new.

Luc brought up cleaning. Well I will ask you this: what would be dirtier: the inside of a balloon or the outside? Now I get the STD thing too, but for a girl its inside her and for the most part, you can tell if you have an STD, there are rather obvious signs and general women are more likely to take care of that than men are on the basis that if there is something not right down there we run to the Gynecologist. For boys, unless their in some serious pain, or something looks really off, they don’t see a point in going to the doctor.
Sadly the comment you made about us males are true. Try to think of it from the males point of view (if your a female that is). You would wake up, go shower and look at your self. You don't see nothing wrong, n you sure as hell don't feel like nothing is wrong. Unless you have reason to think other wise I highly dough your going to be headed to the doctor.

Now for the issue of pubic hair. Are you guys talking about, like, keeping it neat, or are we talking full baldness? Because I am sorry but I just don’t find anything sexy about the idea of a prepubescent male OR female.
I'm not sure what the others meant but neat r bald is fine by me. When it comes to the point that you have an afro then there is a problem

Penises are not really sexy, at all. I mean they just look funny. They look like a limp hotdog with a shitake mushroom growing out of the end. It’s just silly. And then there are the testicles, those are silly as hell. I don’t even know why they are silly, they just are and you all know it.
What on God's green earth would make you think that penis look weird? I'm having a hard time to understand that. You did say the shape, but I personally don't see that as being weird.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
0_0; I never really thought of it that way...plus u find it silly? Have u ever even heard the comparision's of a girls then >>;

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
0_0; I never really thought of it that way...plus u find it silly? Have u ever even heard the comparision's of a girls then >>;
You have sparked my interest with that comment, so what is the comparison?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Not to mention, a vagina can lose integrity and loosen (if that's not too gross for you people). So you could argue that men have more durable sex parts.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Not to mention, a vagina can lose integrity and loosen (if that's not too gross for you people). So you could argue that men have more durable sex parts.
It's not gross at all. You simply said the truth.