• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spyware doctor

rhinoredsox

does anyone know of an unused name and lisense for that. i really need it

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why not just use Windows Defender? It's free, and takes care of everything.

FaKeD

Registered Member
Spyware Doctor just gets more spyware and adware onto your computer...There are a lot of other anti-spyware programs you can buy that are much better than spyware doctor

Why not just use Windows Defender? It's free, and takes care of everything.
Exactly.. XD

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Psyco

Food Whore
If you're looking for antispyware, there is only one place to look: Spybot Search & Destroy. Its been around for ages, and yet its still one of the best on the market.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Spybot misses a lot, and the best thing to do is run it along with Ad-Aware or Windows Defender to keep everything clean. I honestly feel that the newest version of Norton paired with either of them is perfect, and I've used all off these methods and never have had a spyware problem. Ever.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used Spybot for a while but not recently. I did like it though. Loved how it caught spyware on the fly and deleted it. Another thing to do is STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER (if you use it currently). IE is known for it's vulnerability to just about every type of spyware there is. I use FireFox now and have been very happy with it.

FaKeD

Registered Member
Use the trusty Firefox instead x)

I use Kaspersky as an anti-virus... i think it has spyware detector aswell... every week I use Microsoft's Malware Removal tool :D

Never had any problems with both of these methods =)