PlayStation 1 Spyro

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yooperchick, Dec 5, 2005.

1. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Anyone like Spyro? I admit, it was a bit childish, but there was something cool about ramming into sheep and flaming things. The graphics were pretty cool, but the game was pretty darn easy.

I've always been a big platform person myself, so this dragon naturally was one of the games that I owned. Only the first one though. I didn't get any others.

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

You only got the first? Definatelly get the 2nd and 3rd, the 1st is great, but it's a sack of crap compared to the sequels. However, stay away from all the others. Spyro was taken over by some other company and has turned crappy.

3. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I thought about buying the second one, but I didn't do it. At the time, I had to concentrate on my studies and getting through school. I knew if I got it, I'd be playing it till the end. By the time I could get it, I sold the system :(

I will keep in mind to just get 1 thru 3 again when I can. Thanks for the heads up on the ones after that.

4. unrealphantasy3

unrealphantasy3 Registered Member

Gamechamps right. Spyro 1 was awesome, but I would still take the third over 1st and 2nd (2nd is also great)