• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Spy vs. Mercenary?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone know if Chaos Theory has "Spy vs. Merc" mode? I loved that about Pandora Tomorrow. It's my favorite multiplayer mode of any game I've played.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure it's in there, although I still haven't played Chaos Theory at all yet. Never really played the multiplayer in Pandora Tomorrow either. The singleplayer was fun though.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I played them all, although I didn't have Live when I played Chaos Theory, but CT was meant to have a more in depth co-op mode, so it only makes sense that it have a counter-op mode too. Merc was awesome online in Pandora, playing the game on death match : )

ltk9492

Registered Member
Yeah there is, and this mode is so fun. I was playing it on system link at this place called the Nexus. it was fun, many were playing and it was cool. I like the mercs, they are dressed cooler.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Just read the review for the PC version, they give the multiplayer mode high marks, they say it is better than PTs multiplayer, and that was fun enough in itself