Spring Cleaning Selling Everything I own

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, Apr 29, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

alot there to sell but i think i will pass

3. crazyblonde39c

crazyblonde39c New Member

hey there I hope your not looking at my spring cleaning auction i have alot of collectible items in there 5576391136 and i have 100% feedback lol i have 2096 lookers and 16 watchers
    :lol: :D

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hello crazyblond
    no its another auction but hey you got some neat items in there i wish you luck with your auction im watchin it

5. crazyblonde39c

Thankgoodness and thanks i hope to get it auctioned off need to start anew

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Well hot damn....forget the cars and stuff. I'd bid just for the 1/2 bag of Ruffles sour cream/onion, piece of wood from Oregon and the used toothbrushes.............

Ohhhh stop the presses! The wood has a matching rock! That does it. I must bid!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

<giggles>

Two things I got to say about this auction is OHHHHHHHHHHH LORDDDDDDDDDDD...and look at that feedback pleaseeeeeeeee <thinks> I must be nice I must be nice!!!
    ~Trina~

8. precision

precision Registered Member

With feedback like that, I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'm actually surprised he's still on eBay with his feedback. Isn't there a certain amount of neg's you can get before they give you the boot? Never saw a % that low before.

10. crazyblonde39c

Hey is there a RECORD on ebay for the most items in a auction I think I might have made it lol 5576391136 over 160 items in one auction WOW