• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spring Cleaning Selling Everything I own

doubles2004

Registered Member
alot there to sell but i think i will pass

crazyblonde39c

hey there I hope your not looking at my spring cleaning auction i have alot of collectible items in there 5576391136 and i have 100% feedback lol i have 2096 lookers and 16 watchers
:lol: :D

doubles2004

Registered Member
hello crazyblond
no its another auction but hey you got some neat items in there i wish you luck with your auction im watchin it

Nanner

Registered Member
Well hot damn....forget the cars and stuff. I'd bid just for the 1/2 bag of Ruffles sour cream/onion, piece of wood from Oregon and the used toothbrushes.............

Ohhhh stop the presses! The wood has a matching rock! That does it. I must bid!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Well hot damn....forget the cars and stuff. I'd bid just for the 1/2 bag of Ruffles sour cream/onion, piece of wood from Oregon and the used toothbrushes.............

Ohhhh stop the presses! The wood has a matching rock! That does it. I must bid!

<giggles>

Two things I got to say about this auction is OHHHHHHHHHHH LORDDDDDDDDDDD...and look at that feedback pleaseeeeeeeee <thinks> I must be nice I must be nice!!!
~Trina~

precision

Registered Member
With feedback like that, I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.

Nanner

Registered Member
precision said:
With feedback like that, I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.

I'm actually surprised he's still on eBay with his feedback. Isn't there a certain amount of neg's you can get before they give you the boot? Never saw a % that low before.

crazyblonde39c

Hey is there a RECORD on ebay for the most items in a auction I think I might have made it lol 5576391136 over 160 items in one auction WOW