Spring Break....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bunny_roses, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

So is everyone on Spring break? Here we just started spring break this week. I was really ready for it. I needed a week off! LOL I'm trying to get things done in my yard. I have absolutely no expertise in the gardening area :-/ but I'm trying anyway. Maybe when I get something together I can send a piccie :)

right now it's a barren wasteland though :rolleyes: I'm also dog sitting for a friend of mine so fun fun

so does anyone else have any fun plans for spring break? or maybe everyone is already gone :D

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Just had it. Spent it sitting in front of the computer and TV shopping for bolex cameras and selling stuff on ebay.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. Well today was twerps first day...Only 4 more to go . No we had a blast today we went geo cacheing with Krazy Rick and his boys.

Struck out this time...But there is allways next time.

When we got back we hit the hills and went for a few nice runs...Got pics too..

I don't know who is more tired kiddo or me...

Well off to play with the pics we took of our adventures...Ok here are a few of them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I was in Arizona with my family about 6 years ago and we caught a bunch of lizards. Apparentlly they were good ones to catch too because we took them home and the pet store people around here said that they sell the same type for about $50 a piece, and we had 4 of em. Long story short, they lived for about a year and then died. Was good times though while it lasted. :D

Ok, back on topic.. spring break.... ;)

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

My girls won't be on spring break until Easter...the schools here always put the 2 together, which works out fine for me. I'd hate to have winter break, spring break, and Easter vacation.:-o

6. Bunny_roses

um...ok Andrew where did the topic of lizards come from? LOL

Angel...you know when I was a kid it was always easter vacation, there was never a spring break, we got either the week before or the week after easter as our time off. Now it's only spring break and it doesn't even come anywhere near easter. :-/

Night...I didn't know much about geo caching until I went to Hawaii, I knew the general area that someone had stuck something and as I stared at it I thought, my Lord!! who on earth would ever make it in there sheeeeesh! would be interesting to know if anyone ever found it.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I may have misread Night's post.. I figured he meant gecko catching but maybe I was wrong....... :lol:

8. Bunny_roses

oh ok! LOL :lol: :nod: that's pretty funny. I thought I had missed something. I was thinking what did I miss and how did lizards get into this conversation :D

gecko catching:cool: :lol: I love it! now laughing so hard LOL

9. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Same here Angel... no Spring Break until Easter. Zak's birthday was supposed to be at the park, but the pavillions were all booked for easter egg hunts :( Sooo yet another home party it is.

Since I am still working, no idea what I am supposed to do with the kids all day :O

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well there is only 2 more days of fun filled adventure left here....
    We are gonna try to go GEO CACHEING thursday and get a few nice runs in as well..:cool:

We had fun today.....:nod: Took a nasty digger on the last run..Total wipeout!
    Wanna see the pics of the aftermath..Not just of me but my board too..
    Poor thing..It's gotten it's first owie!!:shake: :lol: