Spree Award

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Twitch, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I've been trying to get the second spree award - two posts a day for 100 days - and my spree is on 66 days, and I've remembered to post twice everyday, but the percent on MyGF is only 16%.

Any help with this?

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i've made 2 consecutive posts a day for 141 days already, and i haven't gotten the spree award yet.
    it's broken. waiting for brix to fix it.

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Don't post for 24 hours. it should go pack to 66%.

:D

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Oh alright if it's broken that's fine, I thought it was personal. About to get the torch and pitchforks..

HUR DUR

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The posting spree on the main page and stats page just shows you how many days in a row you've made one post and has nothing to do with the award you're currently working on.

6. EllyDicious

well...let's suppose it's not the posting spree we have to look at.
    personally, i'm sure i've made at least 2 posts a day for at least straight 4 months [which means - in a minimum of 120 days] and still haven't won the award..

so, it means the award is still broken.

7. Major

The posts have to be made in forums that count posts, so not in Sub Talk. If you made two posts in one day and one of the threads got moved to Sub Talk then it counts as you making only one post for the day.

My spree award seems to be counting properly.

8. EllyDicious

no no no , i don't take subtalk into consideration. i'm talking about other parts of the forum.

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

But the one on the MyGF page says it's only at 16% even though I've posted 66 times in a row.

10. Major

How do you know you've gone 66 days in a row with at least two posts per day? It's not going to show that anywhere. You will only know if you go into your post history and count.