• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Spree Award?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What it means?
what does "96% to next award" mean?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Your posting spree. It's how many days you've posted on every single day for.

The awards for sprees go up in difficulty. If you're on your first one, then it's something like '1 post a day for 50 days'. As they get harder, it becomes more like '2 posts a day for x amount of days'... I don't actually know what they are, but hopefully you get what I mean.

Just keep posting every day for a little longer and you'll get the award. Do you know where to view your current posting spree?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
yeah. i looked at it on MYGF and there it said Spree award 96% to next award.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
If you look under those percentages, it will say exactly what the requirements are for each award...and which ones you have currently earned.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
yeah. i looked at it on MYGF and there it said Spree award 96% to next award.
Yeh but on the main page, what's your current spree? is it 40-something? It's listed in the same place as your total posts, 30 day posts, chips, etc.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
yes, there it is.
it means i have to make 1 post/day for 50 days so that i can get the other spree award?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Well you've been posting for 50 days straight, so that means you should have your first award now. It takes a while to update though, I guess.

I just checked, and the second award requires 2 posts a day for 100 consecutive days.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i saw the spree bar on MYGF and it went from 96 to 98% to next award. so maybe 2 more posts and i get the award? though this award is calculated in days, not in minutes...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The spree days listed under your avatar just says the number of days you've been posting at least once.

The awards are not based on that same criteria. In your MyGF, it says how many posts you need a day/per x consecutive number of days (and then just do the math of how many you still need to do based on the % it gives you).