Sporty and intelligent? - Survey

Hello guys.

Im trying to find out if being sporty has anything to do with intelligence, or vice versa.

So i want about 20-30 peoples data and i will then plot it in various graphs showing it.

Please fill out my questionaire.

1) Male or Female
2) Age - in years

3) amount of sport done a week (hours)
4) how many different sports do you do? (eg, 2 different sports)

5) If at school, which set are you in (i'm assuming most schools have 3-6 sets, if you have less please say).
If not at school, please just rate yourself out of 5 - 1 being clever, 5 being stupid.

Thanks for your time.

RoleoRolo

Tots

Registered Member
Hello !
I don't see why to be sporty would be againts being intelligent.
I'm ok to fill your questionary

1/ male
2/27
3/ actually about 8 hours or more
4/ 2
5/ 1

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
eh why not

1. Male
2. 22yrs.

3. 18-20 hours spent playing some sort of physical sport or exercise in a 7 day week.

4. 3-4 different sports if you consider coaching my little brother in American Football

5. I'm not sure what a set is, but in Elementary I was an A student, High School I graduated with honors, and in College I've maintained 3.5 gpa or better. I rank myself in the mid to upper echelon... definitely a 1.

Hello guys.

Im trying to find out if being sporty has anything to do with intelligence, or vice versa.

So i want about 20-30 peoples data and i will then plot it in various graphs showing it.

Please fill out my questionaire.

1) Male or Female
2) Age - in years

3) amount of sport done a week (hours)
4) how many different sports do you do? (eg, 2 different sports)

5) If at school, which set are you in (i'm assuming most schools have 3-6 sets, if you have less please say).
If not at school, please just rate yourself out of 5 - 1 being clever, 5 being stupid.

Thanks for your time.

RoleoRolo
1) Male
2) 19
3) 8 hours
4) weight lifting and basketball (you decide if lifting weights is a sport)
5) I'm in uni and did A-levels in highschool. Probably a 4 if I look at it.