sports you've always wanted to try?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by dDave, Mar 30, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

here's an interesting thread.

what sport have you never played but want to try?

for me I have always wanted to play basketball/football (I have never played either) just to see how it feels, it looks liek a lot of fun and I'm not one of those stupid people that truly thinks that basketball and football are easy sports, I have seen the sports plenty of times, physically demanding, takes a lot of skill, they certainly seem like the sports for me.

I don't want any of you commenting on the fact that I have never played football or basketball, at least not on a team.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

i'v never tried lacrosse.. sounds okay

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I never continued baseball past 5th grade and it's always bothered me because I love the sport but I was a stubborn kid who was pissed that he wasn't the best.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've played pretty much every sport. I guess I'd like to play soccer. I haven't really played in an actual soccer game since I was little. I guess we played in gym class in high school, but nobody took it seriously.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd like to give rubgy a shot just to see what its all about.

6. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

I've always really wanted to try Lacrosse. I don't know why, but it just seems like it would be really cool to play.

7. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I've wanted to try fencing since I was just a kid.

Haven't got around to it yet. :(

8. Merc

Just play soccer, but pick up the ball and beat the shit out of people.

9. wezalini

wezalini Registered Member

american football, i reckon it would be cool to have a competitive game of that. I just don't like the whole defence or offence thing, a competitive game where everyone plays both sides would be sweet.

10. Merc

How could you both be on the offense?

That kind of ruins the idea of the game.