Sports you never will try

padd

Registered Member
now what are some sports you never wanna try.. whether you're scared shitless of them or just really don't care about it.

Me, i know cricket is something i'll never try..

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Gymnastics and diving. Some of the exercises that gymnasts do is just plain painful, and there's no way I'm jumping off a board that high while twisting and turning.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
ROFL @ the first post.

Padd, try cricket. It's the best.

I'll never do Diving and Gym either. Well, I think I've done every sport there is, except for Wrestling, which ain't really a sport.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I won't do skydiving... Or WWE style wrestling...

And what's wrong with cricket? lol.. I've played it and it's fun.

I'm also pretty sure I won't be doing any ice skating.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
no skydiving, extreme running (also known as mountain tumbling), wrestling (WWE), diving, tennis, baseball, and probably cricket as well.

that's a fairly long list, I got some of my ideas from other people that posted before me.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Extreme kite flying in Pakistan.

Basically, kite-flying in the area often involves aerial duels in which participants try to bring down each other's kites using string coated in a sticky paste of ground-up glass or metal. Obviously, there have been injuries due to this, mainly by children or motorcyclists who have their throats cut by the strings.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Extreme kite flying in Pakistan.

Basically, kite-flying in the area often involves aerial duels in which participants try to bring down each other's kites using string coated in a sticky paste of ground-up glass or metal. Obviously, there have been injuries due to this, mainly by children or motorcyclists who have their throats cut by the strings.
Sounds intense.

I've ice skated before, but haven't done an tricks or anything. I've played every major sport either in gym class or outside.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Probably curling. Not because I don't want to (it actually looks fun), I just don't think I'll ever have the opportunity to play.

padd

Registered Member
ROFL @ the first post.

Padd, try cricket. It's the best.

I'll never do Diving and Gym either. Well, I think I've done every sport there is, except for Wrestling, which ain't really a sport.
yeah, when's that oppurtunity gonna come by. ill be completley honest here, the only time in my life i've ever seen an organized game of cricket going on was in a school yard full of indian kids.. lol