Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One-legged Tiger Woods vs. Rocco Mediate in U.S. Open playoff

• Other(specify)

• Total voters

Bananas

Endangered Species
Im going to go for Usain Bolt. That was something I will remember for a long time. Everybody was talking about it at the time, even those who were not keen on athletics before.

As for the others the Wimbledon final was one of the best for a good few years.

The first three options might as well be in Russian, they mean absolutely nothing to me.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nothing on that list comes anywhere close to what Phelps and team USA did at the Olympics. He break a number of records and at such a young age. Like I said, nothing on that list is even close to the same magnitude since this was on a world stage, not just a national sport.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Meh. It's just nothing compared to the Olympics. Phelps competed against the world, not one country.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think Michael Phelps rose to the level of national hero this past summer. Take that, you commies! :stare:

Ryuk

Registered Member
I think Michael Phelps rose to the level of national hero this past summer. Take that, you commies! :stare:
Hey don't forget the Nazi's!

I said it myself, Phelps is the athlete of the year hands down. But personally nothings ever going to top what the Giants did this year, heck I've played out every potential situation in every sport and I couldn't come up with something better.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hey don't forget the Nazi's!

I said it myself, Phelps is the athlete of the year hands down. But personally nothings ever going to top what the Giants did this year, heck I've played out every potential situation in every sport and I couldn't come up with something better.
How about Detroit going 18-0 next season? I think I'd shit myself.

Phelps taking all those medals home is an automatic win and it's the second time he's been called a state hero and given a parade too. Everyone can't do what he did at the age of 23 and still want to do it again the next go-around.