Sports section just passed....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, May 29, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well the sports section is on a roll and we just passed the Card games forum, and now where putting our attention on Mature Discussion watch out, because where on the rise.

2. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

tcg still has more threads :p

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

sports is also like, 5 subforums + the general one. MD is one forum. so if it passes it oh well. md is still 100x better ;)

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Actually, Basketball is now the 9th top board. Sports still doesn't actually make it to the top 10 though.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Card Games has that many posts? wow

6. Babe_Ruth

Don't worry the basketball section will become really popular soon, and it will passed md in a couple of weeks or maybe 1 month, and no MD is not better then the sports section.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

lol...yes it is

8. Babe_Ruth

WE'll just wait and see because right now I just got a lot of new people to join that will write in the basketball forum, I just see it rising a lot really soon, so be afraid be very afraid lol.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

here is the difference. most people that come here for the sports board only post there, and we never even see them anywhere else. people who come here for md post in other places.

10. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Sports has a low point in the spring! You have horseracing and the Indy car racing until Basketball season starts! Luckily, the WORLD CUP will provide rapture and positive attention starting in June!!! Bass Fishing final in July is the high point of my sports calendar!!!